Maybe that would be a good time to sell up and move?
I have lived in Brixton since the late 70’s, the place I grew to love has already changed beyond recognition.
So, where do I want to live?
- no more than 10 minutes walk from the sea
- but at least 30m above sea-level (thats not a flood plain)
- within 5 minutes walk of the shops
- in easy reach of a public swimming pool
- in a place I don’t need to have a car
- good public transport
- at least semi-rural
- in a building that is efficient enough not to need heating
- with a workshop
- with very fast broadband
- where I can play loud music
- where there is good cultural diversity
- with a good local pub
- and a few nice restaurants
Where am I going to find this combination?
Am I asking too much?
I have most of these already, apart from the efficient building and rural/coastal location.
I had better start looking …